A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Group Brand Manager position within our UK and Ireland Fertility business unit is a unique and varied role that would suit an experienced marketeer looking to use their creative talents.
The role covers both our drug-based products as well as our Fertility technology products. The Group Brand Manager role will involve launching new products and rejuvenating established ones. The variety of customers and the mix of promoted and non-promoted products within the portfolio make this a role a little different to the average Brand Manager role within a Global Pharma company.
To Integrate Fertility drug with Fertility technologies and services into a recognised and trusted brand with whom our customers will want to partner and our patients will trust to help them on their journey to having a healthy baby.
- Therapy area leadership: Brand champion for fertility and all therapy drugs, technologies and services.
- Constantly look to drive the Fertility franchise forward through innovation, creative thinking and execution.
- Clear understanding of private sector healthcare and B2B marketing
- Be excited, inquisitive and passionate about the brands.
- Functional leadership: Internal brand leadership as well as meetings, Congress management and Advocacy speaker meetings.
- Market Research: Build and effectively utilise market and customer insights as basis for the UK/ROI marketing strategy.
- Marketing Strategy: Create an argument for and effectively implement strategic and operational UK/ROI marketing plans with appropriate budgets and aligned to the NHS and Private sector markets.
- Marketing Planning: support the annual business planning process with appropriate involvement and input from internal local and global stakeholder groups.
- Brand Solutions: support commercial and medical team by preparing high quality, patient focused communication materials and tools aligned to strategy – by adoption of global materials or by local development as required.
- Brand Performance: Monitor brand performance and marketing effectiveness through a variety of qualitative and quantitative data sources and take appropriate action. Monthly and ad hoc analyses of market share and therapy area performance.
- Stakeholder management (External): Build relationships with key opinion leaders and other key healthcare partners, maintaining a high level of disease knowledge and credibility with healthcare providers.
- Budget management: monitor and manage marketing budget.
- Compliance: Ensure that the Fertility Business Unit always operates with high ethical standards and is ABPI code compliant in all its promotional activity and conduct.
- Operate with credibility and professionalism
- Scientific or business Degree (BSc, MSc, PhD, PharmD)
- Professional Marketing Qualification (CIM) (preferred)
- Significant UK/ROI marketing experience. (essential)
- Proven track record of sales force engagement and success. (essential)
- Pharmaceutical sales experience, ideally UK/ROI Secondary care.
- A track record of successful marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrable competence in leading and implementing strategic and operational marketing plans.
- A passion for brand building through insight, intelligence and evidence which turns innovative ideas into results.
- Ideally first-hand experience of Fertility
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com