A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As the Content Development Manager (all genders) within our Life Science unit you are responsible for writing engaging scientific & marketing content for print and digital communication channels in collaboration with the global marketing communication managers and product managers. You will drive the Merck Life Science messaging and product positioning by writing brand-focused messaging and scientific content, taking complex research topics and communicate them in a clear and concise manner, using the appropriate “voice” for our customers. This also includes optimizing content for various digital channels including search engines. You will implement the go-to-market strategy and support sustainable growth and thought leadership through advanced and engaging marketing & scientific content. You manage internal and external editors for content. Lastly, as member of the marketing communication team you will continuously monitor and analyze communication needs of the relevant target groups.
Who you are
- English language as a native is mandatory
- Several years of professional experience as writer and content builder
- Master's degree in journalism or similar education
- Deep understanding of digital communication trends and developments (SEO, SEM is a plus)
- Experience in Marketing communication in the field of the Live Science (Lab products) is nice to have
- Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel globally 10-20%
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com