A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Global Actives & Formulations Field Marketing team amplifies seeding and sales performance by advancing key commercial programs, technical collaboration across Actives & Formulations, processes, tools and messaging to influence business outcomes.
Your Role: In this role, you serve as the Field Marketing lead for API-CMO Go-To-Market activity, driving customer engagements at Thought Leadership events and site visits to generate awareness, curiosity, and sustainable access to decision makers. You partner with Sales team members to execute Plans of Action, specifically technical seminar delivery related to API-CMO topics. You gather Voice of Customer information to understand the reasons why we win and lose new business and provide recommendations for course corrections. You collaborate with a team or individually develop and fine tune tools and processes that drive customer targeting, commercial performance programs, and Go-To-Market activity. You generate and manage leads, ensuring that details are properly handed off to Sales and Sales Specialist team members.
You increase lead generation and the overall project win rate with targeted API-CMO customers. You increase sustainable access to influential contacts. You are accepted by Sales and Sales Specialist team members as a high-value partner for technical understanding and identification of new business. You are accepted by customers as a consultant for market and regulatory trends. You improve the effectiveness of internal training programs and the Voice of Customer process to gain valued insights.
Who You Are:
- BS degree with 8+ years of professional experience
- Experience in API-CMO industry strongly preferred
- Understand common development and manufacturing challenges including risk assessment for high-potency API and ADC
- Active in industry associations and Thought Leadership activity such as poster presentations and speaking engagements
- Maintain industry contacts for continuous dialogue with decision makers and influencers
- Intrinsically driven professional with the ability to work independently
- Understand customer needs, industry trends, and market influences
- Demonstrate ability to clearly, concisely, and effectively communicate with diverse audiences, both written and orally
- Ability to manage through influence in a globally-networked organization and be comfortable with changes of priorities and minimal direction on how to accomplish tasks
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory topics, ICH Q7, and industry standards
- Strong consensus-builder, capable of achieving desired outcome in critical conversations, and managing conflict resolution
- Demonstrated success in leading high-profile external and internal projects
- Willing to travel up to 30% domestic and 10% international
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.