A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: An exciting opportunity has become available for a QC Technician to join the team in Arklow. As a QC Technician you will be responsible for the testing of all raw materials intermediates and products from the plant. Other responsibilities include, sampling of products, in process control testing, calibration of analytical instruments, green labelling of raw material intermediates and products, validation of analytical techniques, stability study and reference standard testing, analytical documentation control, drafting of analytical monographs, Environmental test samples, management of the Chemical stores area.
Who You Are:
- Third Level Qualification –Science / Chemistry discipline or equivalent
- Previous experience working within a Quality Control position with an understanding of cGMP environment and regulations
- Experience in a wide range of analytical techniques, particularly HPLC and GC
- Strong problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to priorities and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to plan and priorities with excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience of using SAP would be beneficial, but is not a pre-requisite for the role
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com