A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Merck's IoT and New Technology team is looking for a QA Lead who will create and implement a strategy driving the quality of our applications to a world class level while leading a team of Quality Assurance professionals. In addition to experience with building and leading successful test teams, we're looking for someone to drive quality through both software and process improvements.
- Driving execution of all scheduled testing activities and reporting the same to the leadership team
- Leading quality control process from requirements development and design planning to release, maintain and drive testing strategy execution
- Documenting, reviewing, classifying, evaluating and performing RCA for all defects. Interfacing with scrum team to research, correct, and close design defects.
- Creating and executing of Verification and Validation plans, including coordinating efforts of test personnel
- Reviewing and approving Verification and Validation Procedures, performing tests, and documenting Verification and Validation Results
- Driving and mentoring the testing teams to optimize testing resource utilization and evaluates opportunities for automation
- Be an advocate of Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and industry recognized Best Practices.
- 8-10 years of progressive career in IT
- Should have good experience in both Manual and Automation testing
- Should have strong testing skills, both functional and non-functional, ideally in a continuous delivery environment.
- Experience in full end-to-end testing life cycle as well as a good understanding of agile methodologies
- Experience in interacting with stakeholders across functions to gather requirements, prepare test scripts and build an automation framework for the respective test requirements
- Should have good exposure in automation tools like Selenium/QTP(UFT)/HP Quick Test/TestComplete etc
- Should have good communication, resource management and time management skills
- Experience in JAMA and JIRA (preferred)
- Testing certification ASQ/CSTE/QAI/ISTQB (preferred)
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com