A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
We are seeking a highly innovative and motivated Associate Product Manager to join the Stable Isotopes Product Management team in Miamisburg, Ohio. This position leads the development and implementation of near- and long-term strategies that define MilliporeSigma as a leader in stable isotopes research and specialty chemicals manufacturing. The product management team operates as the hub to coordinate product introduction, development, innovation, marketing, and commercial efforts within the MilliporeSigma organization. The position reports to the Head of the Stable Isotopes franchise.
- Develops and executes product specific business growth strategy within the stable isotopes portfolio to achieve sales and profit growth targets
- Develops and implements product innovation and positioning strategies by working with leaders within Innovation, Segment Marketing, and Commercial teams to achieve market leadership and drive new product sales
- Works and influences other team members (e.g. innovation, marketing, operations, commercial) to develop, align and deliver innovative products, technology platforms and go to market activities
- Interacts closely with key opinion leaders in the field to understand, anticipate, and act upon technology trends and application requirements.
- Approximately 20% travel including some international required.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry
- 1+ years product development/manufacturing and/or marketing experience in chemistry related areas
- Strong knowledge of NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) and/or Mass Spec applications.
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills/Must be able to communicate effectively through presentations
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.