A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Global Evidence & Value Development (GEVD) is an integral part of the Biopharma Research & Development organization focusing on readiness for value assessment hurdles and patient access throughout the product lifecycle.
During peri-launch and life-cycle management, under the leadership of the GEVD Executive Director, you will drive a coherent value demonstration strategy for the program, and lead and execute continuous evidence generation for comparative value management among population healthcare decision makers inclusive of, but not limited to, relative effectiveness and health technology assessments, as well as value-based formulary decision making and benefit design.
You will work in alignment with global stakeholders as a member of the Global Brand Team, Core Global Launch Team, or other relevant sub-teams across Life Cycle Management (LCM). As a subject matter expert, you will lead and advise, for strategic and technical impact while partnering across functions, regions, and hierarchies. You make appropriate application of policy insights, landscape surveillance, and novel methodologies.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in medical or science with 10 plus years of experience, or master’s degree in public health, health services research, health economics and outcomes research, or related research or analytic fields such as statistics or economics with 5 plus years or PhD with 3 plus years of experience
- Approximately 4 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry. A strong background with hands-on experience in consulting, health insurance, payer authority, payer research institute, or other relevant settings strongly preferred
- Launch, recent U.S., and global experience desirable.
- Strong conceptual, methodological, and analytical skills. Previous experience in one or more core competencies is required (e.g., economic modeling, evidence synthesis, patient reported outcomes, real world evidence, or reimbursement dossier preparation).
- Skilled in confidently interacting and effectively communicating with impact within teams and across functions, cultures, and geographies.
- Innovative, future-oriented applicants are especially welcome.
- Experience in multiple sclerosis desirable.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.