A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your role: This position is in the digital marketing organization that is responsible for our customer’s digital touch points along the customer journey. As the Conversion Rate Optimization Manager, you will be leading a team dedicated to optimizing several conversion points along the customer journey including e-commerce conversion, lead generation as well as new customer registration. You will be working with UX/UI, analytics/data science, customer acquisition, and retention teams to design and implement tests to drive improvements in KPIs.
- Manage and implement a/b testing tool
- Manage key conversion points and associated KPI’s along the customer journey
- Develop hypotheses and design a/b/(n) tests to improve KPI’s
- Communicate the value of conversion rate optimization (CRO) to the larger organization
- Keep up to date on industry trends and product offerings to refine best practices
- Analyze website data for new opportunities for optimization
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to test and implement solutions that drive conversions.
Who you are: We are seeking a motivated, data-driven leader with a strong sense of curiosity. You are a life-long learner who enjoys the challenge of learning new technologies and figuring out how things work. You have the ability to multitask and work with multifunctional teams. You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and collaborate and work well in cross-functional teams. You are a critical-thinker and a problem-solver.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, statistics, computer science, math or other quantitative field.
- 5+ years in digital marketing, conversion rate optimization or related experience.
- People management experience a plus.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience with web analytics, A/B testing, and digital marketing tactics
- Proficient in Google 360 tools (GA, GO, GTM)
- Google analytics certification is a plus
- Proficient in marketing technology related to CRO such as a/b testing, web optimization/personalization, tracking and analysis, and related tools (Optimizely, VWO, Adobe Target, monetate, Dynatrace, hotjar,etc)
- Understanding of statistical concepts
- Copywriting skills a plus
- Experience in developing and testing hypotheses
- ROI focused with an analytical mind to retrieve insights
- Deep analytical mindset that is obsessed with tracking and improving KPIs
- Understanding of digital marketing channels and principles
- UX/UI experience a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.