A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Digital Acquisition Marketing team is responsible for maintaining and accelerating our industry-leading position in eCommerce and digital customer acquisition. This department works cross functionally with UX/UI, web design, data science, digital content and analytics teams as well as numerous business stakeholders.
We are seeking an experienced SEO specialist to help grow our expanding eCommerce capabilities across a collection of domains within our award-winning digital marketing department. Applicants should be familiar with SEO best practices, website analytics and performance tools. Responsibilities will include technical and content audits for SEO purposes, keyword research, content strategy implementation and more.
Who You Are:
You are an analytical-minded, creative SEO with experience in search marketing. Your drive and ambition pushes you to discover opportunities and see them through from completion to measurement. You’re an agile marketer who finds and executes on opportunities and pivots your strategies toward success.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience with common SEO tools like Moz, SemRush, AHrefs, Screaming Frog, etc.
- 2+ years of experience with website analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Coremetrics, etc.
- 2+ years of working on technical SEO requirements/features (sitemaps, robots files, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- Ability to provide prior SEO or SEM projects with details and measurable success
- Experience and understanding of the basic technical requirements around crawling, caching and indexing
- Self-motivated, independent learner that is passionate about digital technologies and able to work autonomously
- Solid communicator capable or working with various teams and stakeholders from throughout the organization
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.