A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Overall job purpose：
This role is responsible for the development, communication and implementation of commercial channel strategies. The vision is to achieve the long-term strategic distribution plan for the portfolio in support of our biopharma business objectives while considering the policy environment and competitive landscape.
- Be responsible for current & future commercial channel strategy development and implementation, identify and validate value creation opportunities for the business.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal stakeholders across the organization to generate insight from consolidated information for strategy development and strategic projects analysis.
- Act as a business partner with cross functional leaders to identify business priorities and key strategic initiatives for the commercial plan as well as long term business plan.
- Drives and maintains project management of the commercial channel strategies.
- Participate in company level project management.
- Identify new opportunities and conduct strategic analysis to assist business decisions.
Skills, Performances & Competences required by the position:
- Top-tier consulting firm with hands on strategy thinking capability and project management experience in pharmaceutical, health-care, life science industries.
- Cross functional experience of TOP pharmaceutical corporates, market access, BD, marketing experience would be given a priority.
- Strategic thinking, sharp business acumen and strong communication skills interpersonal skills and project management.
- At least 8 years working experience.
- Master degree in biology, chemistry or pharmacy is required. International MBA or equivalent is a plus.
- Native Mandarin and fluent English.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.