Una carrera laboral resulta un viaje de exploración continua: nuestra plantilla de 51 000 personas está modelando la forma en la que el mundo vive, trabaja y juega, a través de la siguiente generación de avances en los sectores de Healthcare, Life Science y Performance Materials. Durante más de 350 años hemos dado rienda suelta a nuestra curiosidad a lo largo y ancho del mundo, para encontrar maneras novedosas y vibrantes de mejorar la vida de los demás.
Your role: Commercial Communications & PMO, Coordinator, you will support the development and management of Healthcare/Commercial communications in Chile. You will be increasing the company’s reputation by understanding external and internal stakeholders' needs and expectations, and strategically translating them into tactical communication plans. You will support the local implementation and execution of global communications & selected brand strategies, acting as a close communications business partner for the General Manager and the leadership team for providing executive positioning, external media relations, employee engagement, branding initiatives, digital communications, social media and crisis communications. This is an exciting position, allowing great creativity and driving impact at strategic and tactical level, liaising across local, regional and global functions as well as externally. As PMO – Biopharma Chile you will plan, monitor and manage cross-functional projects with local scope and strategic significance from initiation through completion. To ensure projects deliver tangible and impactful outcomes you will collaborate with business franchises and functions across all hierarchies.
- Provide PMO support from planning to delivery of cross-functional multi-stakeholder projects in collaboration with
- Engage and align with subject matter experts to drive project execution and ensure delivery of quality results
- Support preparation of local and regional meetings, agenda alignment, creation/consolidation/review of materials
- Document and follow-up on action items from key meetings
- Support communications for all businesses priorities
- Drive external media relations for Merck Chile and its businesses, through the development and implementation of strategic PR plans and executive positionings with special focus on corporate topics and disease awareness
- Leverage internal communications and employee engagement strategies, developing relevant content, articles, executive messages, campaigns, layouts, videos production and management of all internal channels and leadership communications
- Develop branding initiatives to internal and external audiences in order to strengthen Merck’s reputation
- Act as a strategic advisor in moments of crisis
- Support global and regional campaigns and initiatives implementation in local level, at same time
- Support key local digital strategies implementation and management of social media channels, in compliance with all local and global regulations
Who you are:
• You have a degree in Communications, journalism, public relations or marketing with 4+ years’ relevant industry (Biotech, Pharma) or management consulting experience in communications in corporate/PR agencies environment
• You have proved general media, healthcare media relations, employee engagement and digital experience
• You demonstrate great ability to interact with, counsel and influence senior executives in an effective way
• You have excellent writing, editing, copywriting and proofreading skills in Spanish and English
• You have experience coordinating with communications professionals, vendors and PR agencies
• You demonstrated ability to set and manage priorities, resources, goals, and project initiatives
• Fluency in English
• Ability to analyze business challenges and provide innovative and evidence-based solutions
• Communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
• Engage and align key stakeholders
• Leveraging collaboration effectively in a matrix organization
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong planning and time management skills with a focus on meeting deadlines and delivering quality results
What we offer: Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
Esto es lo que ofrecemos: Le otorgamos competencias para satisfacer sus ambiciones; nuestros diversos ámbitos comerciales ofrecen varios caminos laborales que le permitirán ampliar sus horizontes. Enseguida depositamos nuestra confianza en usted y le apoyamos a la hora de trazar su propio itinerario laboral, de manera que sea compatible con sus aspiraciones y prioridades en la vida. ¡Únase a nosotros, haga que su curiosidad cobre vida!
¿ Envíe su solicitud y consulte más información bajo la dirección: https://jobs.vibrantm.com