A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As Accounts Payable Accountant - Korean in a global Shared Service Center, you support the processing of vendor invoices in the respective ERP system, maintain vendor master data and support in the timely processing of travel and expenses (T&E) while adhering to procedures and policies. Moreover, you respond to less complex requests and inquiries and work with vendor companies to resolve less complex payment issues.
Who you are:
• Initial work experience in accounting/finance with direct related experience with full-cycle AP or accounting knowledge preferred
• Experience within a Shared Services Center preferred
• Basic accounting knowledge is a must
• Experience with SAP or other ERP system preferred
• Fluent and Korean and English language skills required
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life.
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com