A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Management Trainee, you will have the opportunity to work in a challenging, international, and fun environment, where you will be able to assume challenging responsibilities early in your career.
Our goal is to develop professionals for future leadership roles in our company. Management trainees work in different assignments to gain insight and self development on every aspect of business management.
Who You Are:
- New graduates from reputable universities with a related Bachelor’s degree (preferably Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering or an MBA degree from a reputable university in Turkey or abroad) or 1-2 years of experience in a reputable organization preferably in commercial functions
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, good command of MS Office skills
- Analytical skills with eagerness to take initiative; excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong passion and potential for learning and development, willingness to work in dynamic and challenging environment with enthusiasm
- Strong customer orientation and problem solving skills; innovative, proactive and accountable
- Confident, positive, 'can do' attitude towards customers, colleagues and team members, flexible in approach, prepared to respond to business needs
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com