A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Perform assays/ testing for a laboratory within Biologics. This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
The Associate II (ASII) will perform safety testing required to manufacture clinical and commercial products. The ASII is required to make scientific observations, maintain detailed workbooks/ documentation and ensure all documentation fulfills generally accepted professional/industry standards. Additionally, they are required to maintain a thorough understanding of BioReliance services, technical principles and applications.
- Create/revise SOPs, laboratory records and other related documentation as assigned.
- Assists with training of laboratory personnel as needed/ assigned
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to improve standard laboratory techniques, improve protocols, processes and equipment
- Complies with company health and safety regulations and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- May be required to work overtime or flexible shifts
- Light lifting
- Laboratory PPE ( may need to wear glasses, lab coat, sleeves, etc.)
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in scientific discipline (Chemistry, Biology, etc.) with 2+ years of experience working in a laboratory setting
- Associate degree in scientific discipline (Chemistry, Biology, etc.) with 4+ years of experience working in a laboratory setting
- 6+ years of experience working in a laboratory setting
- Experience with aseptic technique cell culture and cell-based assay
- Experience with ADC assays is a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.