A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This position provides coordination and operational support to the EMD Serono US Medical department. Critical responsibilities include:
- Healthcare Provider (HCP) engagement processing, ensuring compliance with all EMD Serono’s applicable policies and procedures for all assigned Advisory Boards, Steering Committees, Journal Clubs, and individual HCP Consulting engagements.
- Vendor contracting and purchase order management
- Advanced, proactive, confidential administrative support to assigned members of the US Medical Leadership Team (MLT) and basic support for other members of the department as needed.
- Calendar management, travel, logistics, and expenses
- Other initiatives and tasks that arise
Who you are:
- High School diploma
- 5+ year’s experience in MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ year’s professional experience supporting senior-level management
- Previous project management experience a plus
- Proficiency in database management
- Knowledge of SAP strongly preferred
- Ability to work in an intense, fast-paced, matrixed, multinational work environment
- Ability to communicate via multiple media (phone, Skype, email, mobile, text)
- Proven experience and examples of developing and maintaining relationships across functions and across cultures
- Must be able to be flexible with work schedule in order to accommodate the varying volume of work and requests
- Overtime may be required
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.