A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Work closely with CD director as well as interact with regional
- Support team in the creation and regular routines of the Project management, includes supports the implementation of strategic initiatives, projects and objectives.
- Support the strategic project of retail in planning, implementation and reporting.
- You are expected to build strong and effective working relationship with relevant function and address on-going project issues through coordinating communication between other function.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree or above, oversea education background or work experience will be priority
- Fluent in oral English, with fairly good of reading and writing ability.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in corporate or consulting with focus on pharmaceutical, bio-tech or related industry
- Experience in rolling out implementation and project management
- Collaborative team player, high competence to work in complex cross-functional teams
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking ability
- PPT及Excel Excellent knowledge of Project, PowerPoint, and Excel
Functional area: Commerical
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com