A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This job opportunity is for candidates with project management experience and motivation to interact regularly with MilliporeSigma’s senior management.
- Part of the global Procurement organization
- Located within the Sourcing Category “Management Consulting & Advisory Services” covering all company business sectors & group functions.
- Engaged and dynamic team of international Procurement Professionals, continuously improving the category´s sourcing strategy with focus to enhance the value for all of our businesses.
- Committed to mentoring, on the job training & learning, teamwork and transparency.
Who you are:
- Experienced in managing projects in a complex and demanding environment
- Highly motivated individual who is comfortable working together with company senior management trustfully
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree is a plus
- Experienced & comfortable in managing projects in a complex and demanding environment
- Strong team-player with the desire to collaborate in a global and international set-up
- Highly engaged and motivated person experienced in working independently
- Very strong communication and relationship management skills (written, verbal and presentation), able to anticipate and to persuade others
- Curious, energetic, and innovative character, willing to develop your career
- Analytical skills & high technology affinity
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.