A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Grow. Develop. Experience.
Maximize your potential for development and performance and take the chance to grow within our organization. At GOglobal, you will follow a 24-month individual rotation plan within our healthcare biopharma business, gain international experience and receive exposure to the business as well as visibility at senior management level. On top, you will benefit from competent support by excellent business mentors, from valuable training sessions to foster your professional and personal development and you will gain plenty of opportunity for networking. Do you want to put patients at the center of everything you do - with the goal to help to improve, prolong and create life? Then this is the place for you!
Spend 24 months completing three rotations exploring digital applications within Life Science’s eBusiness division: Digital Marketing, Data Analytics, and Digital Category Management.
Work on projects that move at a high speed and produce tangible results. Possible projects include:
- Research and implement novel statistical and machine learning techniques to solve strategic problems
- Find new ways to leverage data and information to produce higher conversions
- Use web behavioral data to segment audiences and develop novel methods to target these customer segments.
- Identify opportunities to optimize Search Engine Results through key word utilization
- Investigate expansion opportunities into new search engine markets in local regions (ie Baidu, Yandex, Sogou etc)
Who you are:
- MS/PhD in STEM
- Capable of translating business strategies into digital channel tactics
- Experience in analyzing complex data sets to find actionable insights; and using such insights to develop and manage ongoing projects
- Strength in statistics, data analytics, and machine learning fundamentals (preferred, not required)
- Self-motivated worker who is eager to learn, act and innovate
- Collaborative but with the ability to challenge “current state”
- Bold and audacious individual who has the confidence to believe that you can change the industry
- Sharp communicator and talented presenter with the ability to translate technical content and ideas effectively into business settings
- SQL proficiency
- Strength in common programming languages (C, Java, Python, etc.)
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux
- Firm grasp on data analysis using R or pandas/scikit-learn
- Ability to use distributed computing, e.g. Apache Spark
Must be authorized to work in the US through the 2-year duration of the program
Start of the Program: June 2019
First rotation based in the St. Louis, MO hub
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.