A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Manage activities of planning group to achieve targeted service and Inventory levels. Meet established objectives. Support employees in day-to-day Planning activities while acting as an important point of contact for local frontline Commercial team as well as Global Supply Chain colleagues.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Manage a team of self-directed & experienced supply chain staff; provide leadership and mentoring to achieve defined objectives and KPI’s.Drive tactical inputs from front-line Sales, Marketing to improve the overall forecasting process. Pass on forecasts to Global SC in a timely manner.Develop and lead S&OP process and facilitate timely and efficient gathering and dissemination of information.Manage the day-to-day purchase planning activities for procured products from intercompany suppliers. Ensure timely purchasing of replenishments and back orders from supply locations. Create processes to monitor orders from customers and supplies from internal sources so as to ensure robust and timely information flow. Effectively communicate and coordinate the flow of information necessary to plan, evaluate performance, and highlight risks.Ensure cross-functional co-ordination with Commercial, Customer Excellence, Regulatory/Trade Compliance, Distribution & Logistics for an efficient material and information flow.Effectively network with Global Supply Chain colleagues as well as with counterparts across APAC with a view to introduce best practices with the ANZ SC organization. Uses analytical skills to immediately resolve issues and perform RCA to identify and prevent recurrence. Maintain and monitor inventory levels to ensure service & inventory levels are well-balanced and on target. Participate in projects at a country/regional level as needed to drive improvements at a local level.Assist in the implementation of all SAP planning modules.Meet major account customers to derive inputs and drive improvements in SC processes
- Degree / Diploma in Science and / or Logistics & Supply Chain Management qualifications
- 6-8 years of Demand & Supply Planning experience & at least 2 years in a Supervisory position is desirable but not mandatory.
- Experience in working on ERP applications like SAP, APO
- Experience in working on any Business Intelligence software like Aera, QlikView, Tableau, PowerBI etc
- APICS Certification’s like CSCP, CPIM will be a distinct advantage
Critical Skills & Knowledge:
- Proven ability to drive compliance in an automated supply chain planning process
- Experience with supply chain and demand planning software applications (APO-DP/SNP)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with various disciplines within the business
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making, influencing skills
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com