A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our company as Director, Strategic Workforce Planning. As part of a global team, you will play a key role in shaping and implementing our strategic workforce planning solutions aimed at supporting senior leaders to define mid and long-term workforce critical capabilities and roles requirements to deliver on strategic business and people plans. You design and continuously improve our company's strategic Workforce Planning concept, governance and methodology and conceptualize and deliver Strategic Workforce Planning enablement approaches and related tools targeted at Senior HR Leaders across our company's global and regional level. You stay abreast and proactively communicate global and regional internal and external strategic workforce trends and examples that may impact our talent strategies. Furthermore, you collaborate with key internal stakeholders (Sector HR leaders, Advanced people analytics team, Strategic Talent Management) and external stakeholders to facilitate Strategic Workforce Planning discussions for identified business and talent focus areas as well as collaborate and coaches other Strategic Workforce Planning experts on a global scale. Additionally, you provide insights and recommendations to Senior HR Leadership teams related to Strategic Workforce Planning at our company's Group level.
Who you are:
- Master of Ph.D degree holder
- Minimum 10 years of experience related to Strategic People Management and Strategic Workforce Planning including conceptualization, consulting, innovation, communication and enablement in corporate environments or external consulting companies. Healthcare, life sciences or technology industry knowledge ideal
- Several years of international work experience in a matrix environment and demonstrated success in position(s) involving senior stakeholders' management
- Experience with data analytics approaches to support strategic decision-making
- Excellent team player with ability to work independently as well as with global virtual teams; Adaptability and flexibility to lead and follow several global and regional projects at the same time
- Clear sense of accountability, proactive in the style of working and works with the “end in mind”
- Fluency in English mandatory, fluency in German ideal
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com