A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigmais a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your role: An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our company as Senior Manager Strategic Workforce Planning. As part of a global team, you will play a key role in shaping and implementing our strategic workforce planning solutions aimed at supporting senior leaders to define mid and long term workforce critical capabilities and roles requirements to deliver on strategic business and people plans
- Contributes to the design and continuous improvement of the organizations Strategic Workforce Planning concept, governance and methodology aimed at defining mid to long-term critical capabilities and roles to deliver on business and people strategic plans
- Conceptualizes and delivers Strategic Workforce Planning enablement approaches and related tools targeted at Senior HR Leaders across the organization at regional and global level
- Stays abreast and proactively communicates global and regional internal and external strategic workforce trends and examples that may impact our talent strategies
- Collaborates with key internal stakeholders (Sector HR leaders, Advanced people analytics team, Strategic Talent Management..) and external stakeholders to facilitate Strategic Workforce Planning discussions for identified business and talent focus areas
- Collaborates with other Strategic Workforce Planning experts on a global scale
- Provides insights and recommendations to Senior HR Leadership teams related to Strategic Workforce Planning at sector and / or regional and global levels
Who you are:
- Bachelor's, Master's of Ph.D degree holder
- Minimum 5 years of experience related to Strategic People Management and Strategic Workforce Planning including conceptualization, consulting, innovation, communication and enablement in corporate environments or external consulting companies
- Heatlhcare, life sciences or technology industry knowledge ideal
- Several years of international work experience in a matrix environment and demonstrated success in position(s) involving senior leadership stakeholders' management in different cultural environments
- Experience with data analytics approaches to support strategic decision-making
- Excellent team player with ability to work independently as well as with global virtual teams
- Adaptability and flexibility to lead and follow several global and regional projects at the same time
- Clear sense of accountability, proactive in the style of working and works with the “end in mind”
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.