A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Bioprocessing Account Manager UK – Field based – North East England
We have an immediate requirement for a Bioprocessing Account Manager to join our high-performing Commercial team in a field-based role based in the North East of England. This is a high-profile role, working with some critical client accounts in the Biotechnology sector. Do you have what it takes to help drive our business forward?
The Pharma Processing Account Manager serves as the primary point of contact for generating sales of process GMP products and services from existing and prospective biopharmaceutical & pharmaceutical manufacturing customers in an assigned territory. The Account Manager will drive business forward, manage key strategic projects within the territory, coordinate all customer support functions, to help our customers meet their objectives and maximize business opportunities.
This role will ideally be based in the North UK area (North East or North West)
Our Pharma Processing Account Manager will have responsibility for the following:
- Manage activities of the territory
- Focus on key accounts to ensure providing a high level of customer support, initiate customer contact face to face, and coordinate visits.
- Develop and maintain a broad and deep customer network at all levels with prospective customers and maintain relationships with existing ones in the field
- Work together with your manager & key team members to prioritize and manage large complex projects in the field within these accounts from finish to end
- Develop and deliver accurate business forecasts on a quarterly basis or as requested by management
- Develop necessary customer knowledge to assess their needs and deliver the appropriate products, services and solutions.
- Develop strong internal relationships within the global organisation and coordinate these internal resources to address customer pharma processing needs.
- Define a strategic & tactical plan for the territory & grow (top line) focus accounts within that territory
- Negotiate pricing & manage detailed contracts & agreements with customers as required
- Demonstrate a broad knowledge of the Pharma Processing entire product line portfolio including cell culture media, single use filtration devices, tangential flow filtration products, sterile filtration products, sterile sampling devices, chromatography resins, hardware systems, buffers, process chemicals & excipients used in customers biological & pharmaceutical production processes
- Attend training courses, customer audits, & meetings nationally & internationally when required
- Perform sales, service and administrative tasks under self-direction.
- Work in a strong & open team environment
Who you are:
- Scientific related degree
- Sales/and of Industry experience preferably within a similar industry - biotechnology
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a close team
- Strong self-motivation, able to prioritise, strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com