A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You prepare execute, wrap-up and document standard and custom field services on bioprocessing hardware equipment – FAT, SAT, IQ/OQ, Preventative Maintenance. You diagnose and repair equipment on site or at repair centre. You document Work Orders linked to field services and repairs in a thorough and timely fashion. You provide customer training on basic hardware operation and maintenance. You contribute to customer complaint resolution. You investigate customer technical support requests.
As additional tasks, you support Field Services worldwide, Marketing and Sales to share and document best practices, develop business and increase customer satisfaction. You write protocols and procedures on specific service test methods. You support quotation requests for custom hardware services. You manage calibration of FSE shared instruments. You verify systems are operational before and after loaning to customer.
Who you are:
- BS in electrotechnics or technical/scientific equivalent discipline or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- 3+ years direct experience building, maintaining, installing, and/or repairing Filtration Systems or similarly complex automated electromechanical systems
- Good knowledge of SCADA and PLC functionality – iFix, Simatic
- Good communication skills, able to converse readily in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally up to 50%
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com