A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Junior Payroll Specialist for Germany you are responsible for support and performance of the payroll processing function, including entry and maintenance of payroll related data. You follow 4 eyes principles and ensure accuracy for payroll data entries. You deliver best in class customer services by answering payroll related inquiries and build partnerships with peers, HR Business Partners and internal clients. You handle tax and social security tasks and function as point of contact for external authorities if necessary. You are responsible for updating procedures and work instructions when necessary to achieve optimal operational efficiency. You strive for improvement/optimization of processes within realm of responsibility and will focus on delivery of very good quality services to the organization. You potentially participate in transitioning payroll processes into our HR Shared Service Center. This will involve work-shadowing, process documentation and stabilizing processes.
Who you are:
- 1+ years of experience in German Payroll HR Shared Service Center
- Fluent German is a must and good knowledge of English
- Solid knowledge of systems and technology that support payroll (SAP HCM)
- Specific payroll expertise and knowledge in legal regulations, social security and tax system (and favorably collective agreements) in Germany
- Strong operational skills
- Focus on problem solving and process improvement
- Proactive and customer-focused attitude
- Ability to organize time efficiently by prioritizing work and concentrating on key tasks
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com