A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of the Quality Control project team, you will be coordinating all quality control activities related to clinical products, from process technology transfer to process validation and commercialization. You will be leading technology transfers of analytical methods from the internal Analytical Center of Expertise, as well as CROs, according to project timelines and cGMP requirements. You have a strong analytical background to lead or support scientific investigations related to method validations and transfers.
As a key person in the organization, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team in a dynamic and international environment. You have strong communication and project management skills, which will allow you to drive the projects autonomously and interact efficiently with the different QC functions, as well as other internal stakeholders.
Who you are:
- Master or PhD degree in chemistry, biology or biotechnology
- At least 3-5 years of experience in pharmaceuticals/biotechnology industry
- Strong experience in analytics, ideally in protein chemistry
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of cGMP is preferred
- Strong communication and diplomatic skills
- Capability to collaborate and deliver in a matrix environment
- You are customer and result oriented
- Fluent in French and English (oral & written). Italian is a plus.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com