A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: This newly created role offers a blank canvas to shape the future of business analytics in customer experience within our organization. Leading a team of highly engaged Business Analysts, you will shape and share your vision of the function and its upcoming evolution. In this role, you are part of a European management team of 6, reporting to the Head of Business Process Excellence. Amsterdam being the heart of Customer Excellence and its process excellence and management for our organization, you will be very well located to work across functions and be in touch with key stakeholders, representing and developing the visibility of the function internally. Converting data insights into strategic opportunities for our organization, you will work closely with leaders across Customer Excellence to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. You will ensure data accuracy and consistency in a highly complex system landscape and an agile and fast evolving organization. You will coach, manage, train and develop your team who focuses on business data and statistical methods to provide insight into Customer Excellence performance. You will build, develop and maintain reporting systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support key business decisions. Using advanced data modeling, predictive modeling and analytical techniques you will interpret key findings from company data and leverage these insights into initiatives that will support business outcomes. In this function, you will also communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within the company.
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, statistics or data management
- You gained extensive experience with statistical modeling techniques and knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources
- You possess strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously, with the ability to delegate tasks
- You have strong SQL skills and ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries
- You have experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or QlikSense
- You have proven experience with using analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and other key business outcomes
- You have extensive experience of SAP business systems and end to end processes
- You are an effective decision maker, negotiator and influencer
- You are comfortable engaging and interacting with people across organizational levels
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!