A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of the Manufacturing technical Support team, you will be coordinating all site activities related to clinical products and commercial product, from process technology transfer to process validation and commercialization. You will define project timelines and be leading the site core team (from technology transfer to process validation). You have a strong project management background to lead projects at site level. You will be also the Vevey Manufacturing contact representant concerning defined clinical and commercial molecules for internal and external relationships.
As a key person in the organization, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team in a dynamic and international environment at company level. You have strong communication and project management skills, which will allow you to drive the projects autonomously and interact efficiently with the different internal and external functions.
Who you are:
· Eng, Master or PhD degree in chemistry, biology or biotechnology
· At least 3-5 years of experience in pharmaceuticals/biotechnology industry
· Strong experience in project management (PMO tools)
· Knowledge of cGMP is preferred
· Strong communication and diplomatic skills
· Capability to collaborate and deliver in a matrix environment
· You are a good coordinator, motivated and flexible
· Fluent in French and English (oral & written).
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com