Our company is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees in 67 countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life – from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
Your role: As General Ledger Accountant in a global Shared Service Center, you support providing internal customers with high quality, accurate, and timely financial data and reports to enable informed business decisions. Moreover, you support accounting processes, post to the general ledger, handle payroll and benefits, maintain master data, maintain and reconcile multiple balance sheet accounts, prepare financial statements for the regional subsidiaries of our company and perform less complex financial analysis tasks. In addition, you provide support during audit or pre-audit tasks, compliance activities and other related accounting duties as assigned by management.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Degree in a business related discipline preferred
- Initial work experience in accounting/finance with direct related experience with full-cycle General Ledger Accounting, Fixed Asset Accounting, Inventory Accounting.
- Experience with Payroll & HR Benefit accounting
- Experience within a Shared Services Center preferred
- Experience with SAP or other ERP system preferred (Local Legacy system, e.g. Scala)
- Fluent English language skills required
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and Excel skills required
- Willing to be based in BGC, Taguig, Metro Manila
- Willing to work on rotating shift
What we offer: Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
Curious? Apply and find more information at