A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Overall job purpose
This position will be responsible for management of the utility team to run all site utilities. All activities need to meet the requirement of operation cost, reliability of the plant, GMP and EHS. Lead and guide the Utility Organizations delivery of Routine utility work process in support of plant’s operations. Establish Utility team and practices to implement reliability best practices to improve long term reliability and profitability
- Daily maintenance and operation work and activities to meet business needs with regards to operations cost, reliability of the plant, development of employees, continuous improvement of utility systems, and compliance of GMP & EHS
- Drive EHS performance and culture within utility team to proactively identify risks, eliminate issues, prevent injuries/exposure, and secure our plant permits (fire, insurance, etc).
- Responsible for operation of all site utilities to support whole site demand.
- Optimization and continuous improvement of site utilities
- Cooperate with maintenance team for maintenance plan execution and trouble shooting.
- Assist to review and improve the maintenance plan of all utilities.
- Operation team capability development
- Coordinate global and site project
- Energy conservation
- Set up Utility Management system, including strategy, PM plan, Maintenance SOPs, and spare parts management for utility equipment to support the plan commissioning, validation and qualification
- Tracks utility operation safety activities, corrective actions and work order performance.
- Drive GMP/Compliance performance and culture within utility team to meet all Quality/Regulatory requirements to support lot release and secure our GMP License.
- People Management & Development
Who you are
- Educational Level: Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Working Experience: 5+ years of working experience in maintenance or utility function, At least 3 years management experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Strong GMP sense and solid GMP knowledge
- Language Skills: Good English communication skills both in speech and writing
- Special Requirements/Skills: Good follow up & analytical skill
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and lead multi-disciplinary teams with strong leadership skills, as well as hand-on and team player.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
Functional Area: Engineering & Skilled Trade
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com