A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our company as Director, Head of People Data Science. As part of a global team, you will play a key role in in shaping and continuously improving our People Analytics solutions aimed at supporting strategic business and people discussions. You lead and contribute to the development and execution of our company’s people data science strategy and roadmap, in line with HR and People Analytics strategies and collaborate with Advanced People Analytics experts to generate meaningful analyses based on specific requirements via the use of advanced people data science methodologies (including predictive modelling, machine learning, natural language processing, deep learning,..). You build strong foundations, lead and develop people data science capabilities and effective delivery within the Global People Analytics team and partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the compliance of all people data science methodologies with data privacy regulations. You spot new people data science innovative trends, translate them into new concepts for our company, pilot them on specific areas and measure impact to get endorsement for future strategic investments.
Who you are:
- Master or Ph.D degree holder
- Minimum 10 years of experience related to data science including conceptualization, consulting, innovation, communication and enablement in corporate environments or external consulting companies; Healthcare, life sciences or technology industry knowledge ideal
- Several years of international work experience in a matrix environment and demonstrated success in position(s) involving senior stakeholders' management
- Experience working with Senior HR and business stakeholders on complex people analytics projects with strategic impact at global and regional exposure
- Proven track record for success in building and leading high-performance data science teams and best-in-class capabilities at the enterprise level; Experience with large-scale algorithm and machine learning challenges pulling data from multiple, complex data sets and implementing people data science solutions via relevant technologies
- Leadership experience / coaching experience, helping junior professionals evolve their professional maturity
- Excellent team player with ability to work independently as well as with global virtual teams; Adaptability and flexibility to lead and follow several global and regional projects at the same time
- Fluency in English mandatory, fluency in German ideal
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com