A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Establish, implement and improve the system of warehouse management, standards and processes to ensure the logistics service quality and satisfaction;
- Work with all the business to identify key development or expansion projects, define goals, scope of work and expectations;
- Responsible for local and global project management, monitor the project progress, and ensure the delivery with optimal results;
- Responsible for managing the logistics budget and cost control;
- Obtain the market information on China chemicals logistics service and work out logistics network plan in line with future business development;
- Identify the logistics optimization plan throughout the ISC network;
- Generate and keep records of project-related documents;
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com