A career at Our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Production manager ensure that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Lead team to accomplish the production target, cost reduction, quality …etc.
- Plan and organize production schedules
- Assess project and resource requirements
- Ensure that health and safety regulations are met
- Determine quality control standards and keep improve it
- Oversee production processes
- Select, order and purchase materials
- Manage the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Bachelor and above in scientific / engineering field
- At least 10 years management experiences in chemical / semiconductor and the like technical company
- Good communication, presentation and English skills
What we offer: At Our company there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com