A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
• Responsible for regulatory activities and medicinal products management for defined portfolio in the territory: Serbia and Montenegro
• Responsible for portfolio products lifecycle management in the Territory
• Responsible for Portfolio Artwork management
• To ensure the accuracy and consistency of the portfolio product information
• To ensure timely reporting of the product information changes and perform necessary updates to Line Manager
• Fill in and promptly update all the electronic applications and databases according to relevant procedures and defined timelines
• Responsible for review and approval of the promotional materials, recording and archiving the relevant documentation for portfolio products
Who you are:
- University degree in Pharmacy or Medicine
- 3-5 years of professional regulatory experience (competence and professional experience at a similar position)
- Fluent English language
- Computer knowledge and skills: Word, Excel, Internet, specialized RA systems and tools, etc.
- Additional skills: valid driving license (category B); Communication skills; Ability to pay attention to the details, to find out solutions
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com