A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of a team operating at various locations in Europe, the Field Service Engineer (all genders) travels mostly in Western Europe for about 60% of time to qualify and maintain a large range of automated bioprocessing hardware systems for our customers in the pharmaceutical industry.
The Field Service Engineer (all genders) prepares, executes, wraps up and documents standard or customised field services on bioprocessing automated hardware equipment – FAT, SAT, IQ/OQ, Preventative or Corrective Maintenance, Training, for our customers in the pharmaceutical industry.
In particular, he documents Work Orders linked to field services in a thorough and timely fashion. He diagnoses and repairs equipment on site or at repair centre. He trains customer on basic hardware operation and maintenance. He investigates customer technical support requests and contributes to customer complaint resolution.
As additional tasks, the Field Service Engineer (all genders) supports colleagues worldwide along with Engineering, Marketing and Sales to share and document best practices, develop business and increase customer satisfaction. He writes protocols and procedures on specific service testing methods and trains colleagues on these methods. He also supports quotation requests for custom hardware services.
- BS in electrotechnics and 3 years or more experience in qualifying, maintaining or repairing complex automated electromechanical systems. Good knowledge of SCADA and PLC functionality – iFix, Simatic
- Readiness to acquire and continuously extend technical expertise on a wide variety of technologies and applications
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally up to 60%
- Good communication skills, able to converse readily in English, both verbally and in writing. Additional language appreciated
- Proven ability to work successfully as an individual contributor and as part of a team.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com