A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
An exciting role has arisen to join BioReliance, part of MilliporeSigma, the life science business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, as a Sales Analyst / Demand Planner. In this position, you will manage demand planning and administer salesforce.com within BioReliance in the Rockville, Maryland, US by ensuring a robust demand planning process is in place which allows accurate orders and revenue forecasting.
You will be working closely with Sales and S&OP teams to ensure salesforce.com is reflecting forecasted demand.
- Salesforce.com administration including developing, maintaining and enhancing salesforce.com dashboards and reports per users’ requirements
- Managing business data used in salesforce.com (orders, customer segmentation/ classification, SKU level detail, Account manager/Project manager client assignments, active/inactive accounts for audits)
- Developing, maintaining and sharing orders & revenue related analytics to support Sales and Operations planning process and Sales meetings
- Collaborating with offsite SAP DP team to develop demand forecasting framework via SAP Demand planning module
- Collaborating with project teams for salesforce.com enhancements - CPQ, automatic quote generation, salesforce.com upgrade etc.
- Collaborating with account managers to highlight areas for forecast improvement
- Managing user troubleshooting, onboarding setup and user training
- Working on assigned adhoc profile related projects
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (e.g. Biology, Chemistry or Business) – OR - 4+ years working experience as a Sales analyst / Demand planner / Salesforce admin
- 2+ years of Salesforce.com experience
- 2+ years of demand planning, forecast analytics experience
- SAP DP experience is preferred
- APICS (CPIM, CSCP) Certification is preferred
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.