A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Graphic Designer - Trainee
Job Location: Electronic City, Bangalore
The Graphic Design Specialist will collaborate with Marketing Communication Specialists to conceptualize, design, and produce communication materials to meet business needs. This role will provide design solutions with direction from senior team members and department managers.
Collaborate with MarCom and internal customers to conceptualize, design, produce, and oversee a wide variety of visual communication solutions for our customers, shareholders, and employees
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Evaluates and executes on design projects with project owners to meet strategic communication goals and deadlines
- Creates final optimized production graphics, layouts ensuring that all materials meet current corporate graphic standards
- Produces error-free work in a fast-paced environment, applying editing and proofreading skills to every project
- Exhibits a positive attitude, strong work ethic, neatness and punctuality
- Adheres to Company and department process standards, file management and review requirements
- Provides creative and artistic input/direction on projects
- Keeps abreast of new software and techniques in the industry, utilizing training programs and materials available
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
Graduation in Design/Visual Communications/ Graphic Design
List the basic knowledge (what you need to know) and skills required to perform the essential job functions, regardless of how the knowledge and skills were acquired.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Understanding and experience in following brand standards
- Experience producing illustration
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Mac and PC platforms
- Strong Design Production skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Shows determination to stay current with industry trends and innovations
- Ability to perform well in both individual and team environments
- Self-managing, deadline driven
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. that includes applying the right templates, styles and design element as per the guidelines and design standards.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint that includes the ability to manipulate data between the tools and the knowledge of interoperability with other applications
- Understanding of basic Internet Applications like Browsers, Search Engines etc., Ability to perform search and download the required content from the internet. Use the web-based platforms efficiently to get the work done.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com