A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Global Development in Immunology has a pipeline of molecules in early and late phases of clinical development across indications of autoimmune diseases, including and not limited to systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, and IgA nephropathy.
You will be the medical responsible on assigned clinical study teams, as well as contribute to the clinical development strategy, regulatory documents, and publications. You will also provide medical and scientific input to pre-clinical programs, and collaborate with other functions including business development, discovery research, and medical communications.
Who you are:
You are a strong team player with analytical skills, strategic thinking, and a growth mindset. You can work in a matrix organization with experience in cross-functional and international teams.
- Medical Doctor (MD) with clinical experience in relevant therapeutic area (e.g., Rheumatology, Clinical Immunology, Nephrology, Transplantation Medicine, or other medical specialty) strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree with 10 plus years of experience, master’s degree with 5 plus years, or PhD with 3 plus years of experience required
- A minimum of 3 plus years of experience within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in clinical research as investigator and/or within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry strongly preferred
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP and other applicable regulatory guidelines/practices.
- Ability to work and interact effectively with people in a matrix environment
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.