A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Milwaukee Central Distribution Center is a strategic player in the supply chain of MilliporeSigma, a world leader in the Life Sciences Industry.
The warehouse operator role plays a critical role in the fulfillment of customer orders through the activities of receiving, picking, packing, and shipping of life science materials.
Roles in the Milwaukee Distribution center offer an opportunity to join a fun, fast paced environment that delivers high quality products to our customers within industry leading service times.
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma, GED equivalent and the ability to read and understand the English Language.
- Ability to safely operate powered industrial vehicles such as order selectors, reach and sit down forklifts
- Ability to effectively communicate in a professional manner with all levels of staff orally and written.
- Ability to work quickly and adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to operate PCs, scanners, printers, and shipping equipment.
- 1 year of fulfillment, customer service, or warehousing experience preferred.
- Role requires ability to stand for long periods of time, operate powered industrial equipment and lift up to 50lbs frequently.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.