A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
• Fabrication of OLED test cells by vacuum deposition as defined by experimental
plan, including substrate cleaning, pretreatment, layer deposition, encapsulation,
• Characterization of OLED tests cells (voltage-current-luminance, EL-spectrum,
• Managing of stocks (materials, spare parts, OLED devices, etc.)
• Documentation of processes and results
• Organization and optimization of workflow concerning OLED deposition and
measurement within the defined test plan
• Identification of errors or abnormalities in processes or results
• Suggestion of improvements concerning processes or equipment
• Ensuring the operational availability of tools and equipment by regular
maintenance (e.g. cleaning of machine parts, exchange of sensors, checking
material stock, consumables, etc.)
Who you are:
• Graduate degree in physics, engineering or related subjects
• Basic knowledge in optics and electronics, ideally knowledge in setup and
working principle of OLEDs
• Basic IT knowledge, familiar with MS Office
• Basic knowledge in English
• Ideally experience with tools and equipment for OLED fabrication and
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.