A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor you will play a vital part in the overall logistics and operation of the warehouse. As a Warehouse Operator you will be responsible for the receipt, processing, storage and distribution of raw materials and finished goods attiring to strict compliance with all appropriate regulatory standards.
Who You Are:
- Previous experience working within a Warehouse environment that operates strict EH&S systems
- Experience working within a cGMP environment
- Experience working with computerised stock control system and a working knowledge of SAP would be benefical
- Strong problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Clean, current UK driving licence
- Counterbalance and reach forklift licences are essential
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com