A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Responsible for reviewing, processing and controlling documentation submissions for multiple work centers utilizing the electronic documentation system (EDS) Mango (CARA).
The role requires working in a high demand, quickly evolving business environment. The ability to be flexible and move from task to task without notice. Reviewing and processing business documentation, working on delegated projects owning the process and completing tasks of shifting priority.
- Ensure documents are processed according to current site procedures and moved systematically through the system in a timely manner, including corrections.
- Contacts document authors as needed to address document submissions with errors for clarification and correction, prior to rejection.
- Work with authors to provide guidance on best practices and efficiencies to improve throughput and enhance the approval process.
- Assist in the management of the technical documentation life cycle from development, approval, maintenance, retention and destruction including documentation and specifications relating to production, quality process, logistics, EHS, safety and regulatory.
Who You Are:
- High School diploma or GED Equivalent
- Competent Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Great communication skills, mutli-tasking, and independent thinker.
- Experience working in or with a Documentation Management System.
- Ability to work with a team and take direction.
- Continued education a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.