A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Lead a staff responsible for the management of the site Document Control and Label Room activities reporting to Quality Systems. Direct a team of Document Coordinators to manage the technical documentation life cycle from development, approval, maintenance, retention and destruction. Ensure the effective operation of the electronic documentation system (EDS) Mango, supporting; documentation and specifications relating to production, quality process, logistics, EHS, safety and regulatory. Manage the site product label process including the label creation software (Prisym) and database, label traceability and label room staff. These processes directly support the manufacture, release and shipment of finished goods. Represent Quality Systems during New Product Introduction (NPI) meetings, timely label orders and label reconciliation. Coordinate re-branding and Certificate of Quality changes.
- Responsible for the execution of a broad range of complex tasks within established guidelines, standard operating procedures and defined processes and determines the appropriate actions as needed.
- Establishes a technical expertise in the analysis of issues, utilizing fact-based information, identifying patterns and links, to bring a broader perspective to problems.
- Managing the product labeling operation, including Certificates of Quality, from product development to final product labeling, without creating a manufacturing disruption.
- Understands and drives staff to integrate with other teams and how they complement and support each other to achieve business objectives.
- Ensure accountability of the cross-functional teams to maintain the volume, quality and timeliness of the team’s output.
- Identifies and provides inputs into financial or resource planning.
- Delegates activities to ensure alignment to priorities and monitors progress, timeliness, completion and quality.
- Ensures training for staff is appropriate based on role and responsibilities.
- Coaches employees on performance and contributes to pay decisions.
- Exchanges ideas and information in a concise, logical and fact-based manner.
- Uses tact and professionalism when dealing with others.
- Support to other Quality Systems functions as needed.
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2+ years experience leading a team.
- Secondary education a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to collaborate at all levels and functions of the organization and with customers.
- Ability to influence and gain consensus with other groups.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office software.
- Working knowledge of CAPA and Change Control systems.
- Ability to be self-directed and self-motivated.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.