A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Upstream R&D Scientist
The primary responsibility of the Upstream R&D Scientist is to design, execute and monitor experiments related to cell culture media optimization and upstream process development. This position will work with a team of scientist globally on different projects and will need to communicate with internal colleagues and external clients.
• Design, execute and monitor experiments related to cell culture media optimization and upstream process development
• Support tech transfer of developed projects from/to customer sites
• Accountable for completing the assigned task in a timely manner
• Maintenance of lab facility, equipment and technical improvements
• Document study results in notebooks, forms, and technical reports
• Effective communication of data/results through written documentation and oral presentation
Who You Are:
• Master’s degree or above in Biological Science, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology
• 3+ years of industrial working experience in upstream process development
• Hand-on experience of mammalian cell culture with fed-batch/perfusion process
• Strong learning agility
• Good collaborative and communication skills
• Previous experience in optimization using statistical tools (DOE) is preferred
• Good spoken and written English
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com