A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As Junior Payroll Specialist or HR Services and Resolution Specialist you will be responsible for providing best in class support in the area of payroll or HR Administration for your colleagues located in Germany.
Who you are:
- Fluent good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English are required
- Experience in HR/ payroll is a huge plus
- Proactive and customer-focused attitude
- Available for a full time job
- Analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to organize time efficiently by prioritizing work and concentrating on key tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Excellent written, oral, presentation, facilitation and interpersonal communication skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com