A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Develop, lead & manage Healthcare communications in the country
- Be a strategic Business Partner to the General Manager; a part of the Country Leadership Team – provide counsel and lead the communications mandate
- Develop, execute and oversee the implementation of internal and external communication strategies and drive priority product communications as required by the business
- Drive reputation as well as acceptance of priority products and mitigate risk by nurturing strong relationships with key stakeholders including media, general public and internal stakeholders
- Maintain a favourable reputation of the company by proactive communication, issues management and crisis planning; manage and coach internal media spokespersons
- Serve as the country liaison with Global and Regional Communications and ensure cross-functional alignment.
- Shape and drive our awareness and reputation in Korea
- Localize and translate the execution of global communication & selected brand strategies to drive and enable the business
- Manage crisis situations effectively, in alignment with the Leadership Team and Business Partners
- Lead project teams for communications related tasks i.e. issues communications, launch communications or branding initiatives
- Ensure the value of communications is effectively measured and valued internally, aligned with the needs of the business
Who You Are:
- Degree in Communications, journalism, marketing or equivalent education
- 8-10+ years communications experience in Communications in corporate/agency environment; Global exposure/experience is preferred.
- Substantial experience in healthcare communications, Product PR, including internal & external communications, channel management & digital channel management
- Substantial media relations experience both general media and healthcare branch media, experience in Rx product launches will be viewed favourably
- Excellent writing, editing, copywriting and proofreading skills
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation and to manage and lead people with indirect authority
- Demonstrated ability to interact with, counsel and influence senior executives effectively
- Proven ability to develop and execute results-driven communications strategies that are aligned with business goals and objectives
- Demonstrated ability to set and manage priorities, resources, goals, and project initiatives
- Experience in coordinating with communications professionals, vendors and agencies
- Strong tactical and analytical/strategic skills, hands-on, high energy
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines, work independently under pressure and handle multiple priorities
- Good English skills
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at