A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Location: ECity Bangalore
You will be responsible for projects in the Laboratory IT center of excellence.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning, resourcing and budgeting of technical activities for LIMS, SDMS, CDS or interfacing projects
- Coordination of external suppliers definition and governance of SOPs, WKIs and best practices - Responsible for GxP compliant implementation of system configurations and customizations
- Introduction/governance of quality standards, version control, qualification and availability of all implementation features
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s in computer science, chemistry, engineering or comparable Proficient in all technical aspects of a LIMS, preferably Labvantage LIMS
- Very good technical understanding and hands on experience with software development projects (e.g. SCRUM)
- 5-9 years of experience
- Proficient in usage of processes such as change control, version control, release management, service management and the related tools like JIRA, HPSM, GEAR, source code repositories Excellent knowledge of GMP in the context of electronic systems - Experience in international manufacturing environment, ideally in the Healthcare industry
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com