A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As a Regulatory Affairs Manager within the Hazard Communication & Chemical Regulations organization of Life Science, you will be jointly responsible for the effective implementation and operation of emerging chemical regulations in Europe. You are responsible for the development of regulatory strategies and the operational implementation of processes under REACH and REACH-like regulations like registrations of chemicals or supply chain communication, considering the available tools, processes and business needs in different areas. You assess the respective country specific regulatory status, develop implementation strategies and consider internal synergies on a global scale.
In your day-to-day business you support internal projects aligned with the upper management and lead registration activities and projects, as well as technical data management and the optimization of organizational design and work processes.
You are delighted to solve the toughest problems in our exciting and fast-growing Life Science business in the area of Regulatory Affairs based on in-depth industry knowledge.
Who you are:
- Graduate degree in Natural Sciences (e.g. toxicologist, biologist, chemist)
- Min. 3 years of profound experience in Regulatory Affairs Management for REACH or REACH-like programs
- Very good project management and analytical skills including Lean Six Sigma qualification
- Excellent communication skills (very good command of English; German and/or Turkish will be an advantage)
- Very good PC skills (e.g. Office, SAP EH&S, QlikView), IT -developmentsupport experience (VBA, SQL, Python) will be an asset
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com