A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: As part of our Corporate Security team and with the objective of protecting Merck’s assets, you will develop and manage security and brand protection investigations in close collaboration with our internal stakeholders. This will include coordinating and managing external vendors and where required engaging with authorities. To ensure transparency you will create and maintain statistical and analytical reports for various target groups including senior management. By developing and supporting our global cross-functional matrix network dedicated to protecting Merck’s products against criminal activity, you will increase incident detection and reporting, whilst also ensuring a standardized response. Where security vulnerabilities are identified within product value chains, you will contribute to the development and implementation of mitigation measures, which will include conducting security audits and assessments as well as target group appropriate training and awareness measure, thereby increasing Merck’s overall resilience to crime related threats.
Who you are:
- Graduate degree; Law enforcement experience preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in corporate investigations/brand protection.
- Experience conducting online/digital investigations.
- Experience in use of incident management databases and data analysis.
- Knowledge of digital forensics and supply chain security beneficial.
- Ability to work in highly collaborative and matrixed environment
- Fluent in English. Additional language skills, particularly German, Spanish or Mandarin an advantage.
- Willingness to travel internationally
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com