A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The role of the GPS Senior Medical Director/Lead Global Patient Safety Physician within GPS Innovation is to establish and ensure continuous management of the safety profile of our Biopharma’s assigned products in the field of immuno-oncology, allowing efficient signal detection, risk management, proactive risk minimization measures, and an ongoing evaluation of the benefit-risk profile. This requires effective medical, analytical, technical and scientific expertise in the safety data collection, evaluation, medical interpretation, and communication. The role provides scientific leadership to a team of safety physicians, aligned with the group leader and the organization’s business needs
Who you are:
- MD required (or international equivalent) with accredited residency
- Accredited fellowship and/or clinical experience in relevant therapeutic area is strongly preferred
- Several years of clinical experience as a physician
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry experience in global patient safety especially analysis & interpretation based on data, science, and the disease being studied and experience including drug development (pharmaceuticals, biotech, CRO)
- Minimum of 8 years’ relevant clinical experience as a physician and relevant patient safety and pharmacovigilance experience, including training
- Prior experience with NDA/BLA or equivalent regulatory submissions
- Comprehensive mastery of global regulatory requirements for patient safety and pharmacovigilance
- Excellent communication skills, specifically in written and oral presentations
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proven exceptional data analysis capabilities
- Demonstrated high quality scientific leadership
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com