A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
SPECIFIC JOB DESCRIPTION
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Perform functional analysis of solutions as part of developing the initial requirements.
- Develop a detailed work breakdown and project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the project customer and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Development of clear roles and responsibilities across project teams.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Projects to be managed using corporate tools and processes.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage and control the budget of the projects and also the project tracking in PPMC with the upload of the documentation and interaction with local Controller and representatives for the several aspect.
- Effective handover of IT solutions to the operations teams. This includes providing required operations manuals, work instructions, configuration items and ensuring SLA’s are defined.
- Ensure that all relevant IT aspects are considered during SME input to solution design. This requires that functional requirements for integration, security, operations, continuity and availability can be meet
- Ensure that proposed designs can be delivered to meet target service levels and performance indicators
- Optimal performance of Our Company ONE Infrastructure project delivery
- Improved support of strategic initiatives
- Improved quality of business and technical solutions
- Improved quality and speed of execution
- Improved reaction to constantly changing business requirements
- Facilitates cross IPT collaboration
SCOPE OF PEOPLE RESPONSIBILITY
- The position will have responsibity for managing projects globally. There is a requirement to interact with all parts of IT and directly with the Our Company business to gather requirements, facilitate design, and co-ordinate implementation of solutions that satisfy demand for infrastructure services
- Interaction with IT Domains and the business to validate requirements, scope and report project progress
- Interaction with ONE Infrastructure technical IPTs and SME’s to plan, budget, implement and control the projects
- Experience of project management in a matrix organization
- Experience managing complex technical projects / programs
- Experience managing infrastructure projects, involving Network, Telecommunications, Datacenter, Server & Storage technologies
- Experience developing comprehensive solutions using multiple infrastructure platforms and technical components
- Experience managing globally and cross-functionally
- Experience with Life Science and/or, Healthcare and Peformance Materials industries
- Full understanding of and experience managing within constraints of GxP
- Experience using AGILE tools and framework
JOB-SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Ability to deliver projects on time, within budget and scope to a high quality
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically
- Analytical with the ability to break complex problems into manageable tasks
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills. Ability to drive consensus / set mutually agreeable goals.
- Clear understanding of industry standard IT infrastructure platforms, terminology, and leading providers, including Network, Telecommunications, Datacenter, Server & Storage
- PMBOK knowledge. PMP Certification preferred, or able to obtain within 6-12 months of the start date.
- Knowledge of a variety of different project delivery methodologies
- GxP skills and trainings required.
- English language proficient
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com